I have at least 4 sinus infections/colds per year, lasting anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months. I get heartburn for what seems to be no reason and all of a sudden and it's really bad. I am nauseous on and off for what seems to be no reason. I get flu symptoms anywhere from 7 to 11 times a year for the past at least 3 years. All of this confuses me and it's really frustrating to be sick all year long and that
's exactly what it seems like... If anyone can shed light on this situation, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Hi there, out of curiosity--is your bed under an open window? I used to get sinus infections all the time and that's what was causing it. What do you think?

No open windows at all. We only open the windows if it is REALLY hot and our Central Air is not working. Thanks for the input though :-)

might be time to clean those air ducts.