Hi my name is Sophia and I'm 14 years old. Honestly I have never had a boyfriend so I have no experience whatsoever with guys. So, I really like this guy from my science classes that I go to on Saturdays and I don't know what to do! We talk and I guess that we're sort of friends but we go to different schools. I don't know if he likes me and I would really like to know but I'm too scared to ask! :( We go for walks together sometimes before classes start and he tells me that this other guy likes me yet the other guy never talks to me. Sometimes I'm so confused. When I think about the fact that I like him and I don't know if he likes me back I get really emotional.. HE'S f*****g WITH MY MIND!!! Can someone please tell me what to do?

Sophia, Please listen to what I am about to say......Of course he likes you!!!! Every girl in the world (and woman) has the same feelings as you. The boy wouldn't give you the time of day if he didn't like you.....but here is the thing, what are you going to do about it?  You are young, enjoy life!!  There are going to be so many boys in your life! Have fun! Please do not let ANY boy pressure you into sex or anything close to sex, you have so much time, if you do something with the boy, theres no turning back and he will expect it the next time you are together, so please, stick with holding hands and wait until you are older to do any more than that! Just have fun!!

He is telling you that a different boy likes you because he wants to hear from you that you like him, You guys are young, just have fun! Why do you have to HEAR that he likes you? just keep doing what you are doing. The only reason I would be stressed if I were you is if he didn't take walks with you or if he started to ignore you. Is that happening? exactly!! he likes you!! but stay young as long as you can!