Hi everybody. I have one very big problem, and I really don’t know what to do next. The whole past year i've been getting reoccuring boils that comes up one day, bust the next and usually come back the next week. Moreover, every week or too I get a cyst as well. Anyway, I had a big one on leg last year and had it removed by my a surgeon this year. So, that one is gone, but the others just come and go. Is there any way I can get rid of them with other than a surgery??? Please help.

I have this too. It is so annoying!! One thing I noticed it that this always starts during the time I should be ovulating. So, I guess hormones has something to do with this. I also saw my dermatologist about it but he found nothing unusual. I just got used to them...

i am steadily getting boils and styes now which are both from staph and it is really starting to freak me out....Everyone tells me i need to get blood work done.