This is my first time getting surgery, and hopefully only time. I need some recommendations for surgeons in the nyc area who are good for rhinoplasty. I'm a male of ethnic descent in his early twenties. My nose does not fit my face in terms of size or shape. I need a asymmetric crooked/twisted nose straightened, dorsal hump removed, tip rotated, tip narrowed, middle third narrowed, nostrils narrowed, hanging columella fixed, bridge and tip defined, I have a caudal excess deformity, and pollybeak deformity from what I can see. I also have thick skin. Overall, I want these deformities gone and want a nose that will be "Westernized" so that it does not scream my ethnic background lol. I imagine augmenting certain areas will be helpful here. And once again, this is my first surgery and I'm a male of ethnic descent. I really need help right now for finding the best surgeons for my case and would greatly appreciate it.

I have heard so many great reviews about Dr. Sam Rizk. I'm actually scheduling a consultation with him, myself. I have also heard that his procedures are expensive but worth it.

I had a consultation with Dr. Rizk and later heard from a former co-worker that he had completely destroyed her nose! After A LOT of research and consults I found Dr. Robert Guida, whom performed rhinoplasty surgery on me two months ago. I am beyond, beyond thrilled with the results, my life has completely changed for the better. I know from his book of before and afters in the office that he has done a lot of work on ethnic noses, so is definitely someone to look into. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about my experience.

have you found a doctor yet

I was a skeptical patient. At my age of 55 and being a man, it did not seem very common to have cosmetic procedures done, especially not the surgery I was signing myself up for. I had a Liposuction on my chin and an eye lift almost 4 months ago. Everything went perfectly well. And everything looks great. Dr. Tabbal is a master of his practice. He is highly respectful and easy to talk to. His office is unique and has a very relaxed atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and caring as well. He put me at ease just walking in to the room and I was right to trust him. All concerns addressed, he wanted me to ask more until I had asked my last question. I am truly thankful.

That being said, Dr. Tabbal is known to be a fantastic Rhinoplasty specialist. I share my experience as a man going through cosmetic surgery. Dr. Tabbal is the way to go