Im considering geting the tip of my nose done, but i want it to look very natural. My sister had a revision done by tabbal and in my opinion it looks much better then her previous rhino but not natural. I heard he is good at revision so i don't know if his the one for me since my nose has never been touched. I also read many negative comments aboout his work. So I'm scared he will ruin my nose. I've seen Loebs work on pics and they look good. Im also wondering if anyone has any PICS of Tabbals work? this will be greatly appreciated !! I really need help to decide who to go to! THANK YOU

Well,

I am not really sure if I can tell you any good or bad comments about these doctors because I never had rhinoplasty and have no experience with both of these doctors. However I can tell you few things about rhinoplasty that might be helpful with your problem. You have to understand that there are few risks involved with every surgery. You have to ask about post operative care and what are the chances of problems with breathing and bleeding in the nose. Also some patients have so called whistling breading because something is not done correctly during the surgery. I hope these few things helped you in a ny way.

Good luck,

Karel

I saw Dr. Tabbal for a Tip Plasty. He gets down to the business efficiently, actively listens, make the right suggestions without being pushy to do more than I am interested in doing. His staff is great too.I highly recommend him for more reasons than one would have time to go through. He has all the required skill & talent and achieves exceptional results. Very happy to recommend him.