Hello. I'm 47 year old man and about five years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes type A.
Doctor said that there is a heredity factor involved but he has also mentioned that my obesity problem contributed a lot to my present state. So, I have decided to loose some weight and I’m interested in some diets.
You, I'm nearly middle aged man and I am not interested in some diet programs with a lot of physical activity involved but. My wife has heard some good stuff about some Rice Diet program and I'm wondering does anyone knows more about it!

I know some things about it because I have read about it but I must say also that I have never used it.
By my opinion- this diet could be the best thing for you and your primary disease because- Rice Diet is developed with medical supervision by Duke University and their target people were diagnosed diabetics.
You must also know that, no meter what’s the name of this program- The Rice Diet is not a rice-based eating plan.
This diet is about limited menu selection with a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, fish and legumes.
Limited menu is about low-fat, low-sodium and primarily vegetarian eating.