Good day all,

Do you have any guide for prism diet beginners that can help me? I know that most diet programs are not based on sound nutritional principles, so they are hard to follow, and they last like forever :) So, my friend told me that I can and must try prism diet, so I need some tips, advice for beginners.

I really hope that you can tell me more about this, because I must say that this diet program is something that I haven’t tried never, and I have tried a lot of different diet programs.

Have a nice day! 

It is very easy to follow prism diet for the first time. If you want to follow it, it is going to be a very easy mission. It has four phases, consisting of 42 days for each phase. Maybe it seems very long time, because it is more than four months, but you can eat almost everything, of course, as long as we are talking about healthy food. You will get used on it :) The ideas of four phases are presented in the program, and we are talking about principles which focus on restoring an individual into a whole person. On the internet, you can even find a book where you can find all about first steps for the beginners.

Good luck with it! 

Hey,

I have tried it as well, but in 90’s, when this weight loss program is actually founded. So far, as I know, it has helped more than 50,000 people. Amazing result, you must agree with me.

If you don’t have this book, I really want to suggest that you buy it, and you can find it on the internet. I must say that it never was easy for me to stick with some program for more than 7 days, I always cheated and it was bad. But, the prism diet showed me that I can stick to one diet.

Trust me, you gonna love it and I am sure that you will think about it as your lifestyle eating program. 

I totally agree with you! This book is fantastic and it is “must have” detail on your bookshelves :) Of course, that is my opinion, but I think that I am not the only one :)

So, about this guide for beginners, for first phase, of course, you need to know that you need to drink up to eight glasses of water per day. You can drink mineral water or even some herbal tea, because it is not harmful at all.

You can eat every food except potatoes, you can eat cereals, rice, but NO more than one cup of it. You can eat or drink every milk product, but non – fat, of course. Eat a lot of protein groceries as well. You need to avoid sugars and junk food.

It is very easy, if you compare it with some other diet programs.

Hey,

I didn’t expect so many comments, I have to be honest with you.  I am glad that this diet is not that hard to follow, and according to menu program, I really hope that I can follow it, or even just to try this first phase. But, I believe that I can stick to it if I can pass first phase :) I can eat almost everything, I was thinking that this diet program is a little bit harder and that this one has some special menu, but no :) And, I am grateful.

If I book this book, can I find some recipes in it?

Thank you! 

Hello all,

I have to agree with you. This is one of the best diet program at the whole world. It is totally understandable, it is not complicated, and list of groceries that you can eat is really large. The most important thing is that you will never be hungry and you will eat healthy. We all know how this can be hard sometimes, right?

So, try it :) I dare you :D

Tell us what do you think about this, do you think that this diet program fits your personality? Because, that is really important and crucial for each person.

Best wishes! 

I must say that I am very glad because we all agree about one thing – that this diet program is an amazing thing. You can also find a great workbook to buy, where you can really learn how to exercise while you are on this diet program. If you want, I can send you a private message how to exercise during this process, because I do have this book and it is pretty ok.

My sister is on this diet for a long, long time and it is now her lifestyle program. She is really satisfied with it and it works, that is most important.

Have a nice day!