I have been having stomach problem for a month now, it usually lower abdominal pains, passing of gas urging to stool always but when i go i pass only air sometimes, and severe stomach rumbling with mucus in stool. What could this be ? can someone help.

It could be parasites. Do you have any other symptoms? I would get a stool test done to check for parasites

my stool has been check for parasite but nothing was found. I also feel cramps in my navel and lower abdomen

Thats very common. Im also trying to do the same thing and tests come back negative for parasites. Look up some articles and it will say that this happens all the time because they are hard to detect and doctors really dont know much about that. Im 98% sure i have them because Ive been to Mexico and got sick as long as a deployment in Afghanistan. It just sucks they cant find them