What is making me itch? It started maybe two weeks ago as a, (what i had thought it to be), healing sore on my ankle. I assumed it was from a shoe that had rubbed. I noticed it was pretty itchy, but figured it was a normal part of the healing process. Well a few days later this little sore is now getting bigger and so itchy that i literally cannot stop. Like near orgasmicaly pleasurable to scratch, ITCHY. For a while i thought maybe it was some gnarly ringworm because it appears to be spreading in a circular fashion on my ankle. the ring on the outside is bumpy and on the bottom of my heel the skin is peeling off. Not to the meat, its more like im shedding my skin on my foot. A few days ago i developed these blisters all over the part that was the most itchy. they were big and whitish with little clear spots like bubbles under the skin? I'm not sure. and now I've gotten a blister on my left middle knuckle that has become insanely itchy as well as a scratch i got on my right thumb is now super itchy with all of these little bumps that pop up every time i scratch. The bumps on my knuckle haven't gone away. Please help me Ive been scouring the web trying to figure this out. I tried athletes foot cream and it didn't work. Any ideas? Bleach? Fire? I'm willing to try anything at this point. Please please please.

You need premethrin cream, it's Rx only. Hope u get relief soon, I'm going thru my own itching nightmare. It's very important to try not to scratch because it can easily cause other serious problems. Good luck to u.