I like to cycle. However I begin to like running too. I am thinking about running more seriously. I am afraid that I would have to give up cycling. If I do so I may lose some benefits of cycling. I wonder what the differences are between running and cycling. What do you think about those workouts? Which one is better?

Both workouts have similarities as well as differences. Although they both use legs for most of the power they employ different muscles to a different extent. You have sprints in both sports too. Not to mention long distances. Of course, due to the specific circumstances of the sport, cycling distances are much greater. However riding a mile or running a mile is beyond compare. But I fail to see why you should give up either one of them. Many people run and cycle too. You have just to rearrange your workouts and schedule your training so that you manage to do both (not at the same time, of course).