My kid plans to start running with her friends. She has flat feet and she will have to find some good shoes for flat feet, so that she is able to run without feeling pain in her feet. Does anyone have the same problem and which running shoes would you like to recommend for flat footed? I would really appreciate your advice. Thanks!

Hello! My daughter has the same problem as yours. She has very flat feet and she runs five or sometimes even more miles a day. She wears New Balance 713’s. When she buys shoes, she always looks for motion control shoes and she says that these ones are the one that are very good. New Balance makes the 761 (which should be replaced soon with the 762) and the 853 (which has replaced the 852 recently) - both are supposed to be good for motion control. Brooks makes the Addiction IV, too. So, when she goes to buy shoes she can try on all these models and see which one is best for her.