Ok so I have 99% of the symptoms of a pregnant female. I am a young teen. The only symptom I don't have yet that I know is a almost definite answer is postive test...

Lately I've felt like I wanted to be "active" a LOT. Is this a symptom that could be added to the list.

My symptoms are numerous and if Carrifairy (sp?) is reading this I'd LOVE your input. I have been reading your responses and they really help please help me.

For some women it takes longer to get a positive urine test. you can try to see your doctor and get a blood test. depending on how far along you might think you are, is how accurate the blood test will be.

I don't have a docter. We have no insurance and are lucky to have what we do... Thank you for your input though...

Almost every town has a free clinic- Check around I'm pretty sure yours does. How late is your period? If its more than 10 and you still have a neg HPT i would say you are definately not pregnant. (the disorder that prevents a poitive hpt is very rare) I would lean more towards yor experiancing the phenomenon where you think your pregnant so you have all the symptoms -- almost every girl experiances it at one time or another.... have you had unprotected sex? When was it?
Sorry Carifary hasnt responded to this for you but ill let her know you are asking for her. good luck

I live in a really small town where everybody knows everybody. The clinic is not an option until I know for sure. The reason I don't have a positive test yet if I am is because I've only taken one and it was WAY too early for me to do so. I have been reading your responses also and you have taught me a lot and for that I thank you.Thank you also for your input as it helps.

Have you missed your period yet? Usually true pregnancy symptoms dont really begin until your hormones are high enough for a positive HPT. AND if you HAVE missed your cycle the HPT will, in the majority of cases, be accurate - 99% of the time.
To answer your "active" do you mean sexually or generally? Early pregnancy will most often cause a woman to feel run down and tired. The energy spurts dont come until at least the 13th week.
I hope you have gotten your answer by now. I understand small towns, as I am from one (or was when i was a teen) but do you know anyone at the clinic? Wear a hat and glasses-fake name if you have to (i know its cliche' but it works)..you don't have to be going there for a pregnancy test it could just be birth control and if people get on you for that they are idiots. How do they know its not just to regulate your periods???

i agree. you should go to a clinic. if you aren't pregnant, you could at least get birth control for the next time you are sexually active. then you won't have to worry about it as much.
is there any way you could at least go to another town? i know you say you are a young teen, so i don't know if you have your drivers license yet. maybe you could ask a friend or relative you trust?
but if you haven't missed your period yet, it would be too early to tell. early pregnancy symptoms could be anything. they are so similar to lots of things.