I had my gallbladder removed about a week ago and I started having sciatica as soon as I got out of bed after surgery. Has anyone experienced this before?

hi

did this ever resolve?

i am experiencing this in my right leg since day 2 of gall bladder surgery and now its been 8 weeks but still not feeling normal in my right leg although it is much better. i am in my thirties and feel weird dealing with nerve issues.

please share your experience.

thanks

depressed after gall bladder surgery

Hi, I had mine removed on 8/26/13 and I've been having this sciatica like pain, I have done some research and I have read several different things about its causes. Some say it's a normal after surgery pain, some say there might still be gallstones that were not detected during the u/s and surgery, some other people say that several years after they still have the pain on periodical waves. I feel some sort of spasm on the right side of my lower back, sometimes it goes down to the gluteus or even to the front at the waist. It makes me walk kind of crippled and I can't bend over to reach stuff from the floor. The only thing that helps is lying on the bed. This is horrible.