Hi my name is Aylessa and I'm 23 last month in December I had my gallbladder removed because of gallstones surgery went fine and I was sent home. The very next day I experienced an even worse pain and was sent back to have another surgery done to open up a valve that connects from my liver to my small intestines . Now I'm home and haven't experienced any pain but every now n then I have this strange feeling right where my gallbladder used to be the only way I can explain is it feels like a baby's kick like when I was pregnant with my daughter it feels so real like a lil foot moving across. I know for sure I'm not pregnant but this happens when I'm sitting or laying down. I need some answers please

After having my GB removed, I've experienced the EXACT SAME thing! It's very very uncomfortable. Feels just like a hard kick from the baby during pregnancy. It happens every couple of days and there is not a clear pattern other than it's usually shortly after eating. Does anyone know what the problem is? Will this eventually go away?

Im having the same strange kick like gas movement after my gall bladder removal.

I have the same thing. It feels very uncomfortable when I'm laying down or sitting down. How long will this last?

Did you ever find out what it was cause it’s happening to me