I am a 36 and I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis for over 10 years. My first symptom was losing sight in my left eye over a week it is called optic neuritis. It came back to 100 percent quickly but was still scary. My vision was blurred first then doubled since but it comes right and has been in times of high stress. I am trying to keep my sclerosis under control, but it is hard. How other people with multiple sclerosis live?

It’s been almost 6 years since I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I am happy because I am keeping it under control. I am much disciplined about my life style. I am very careful what I eat. I use vitamin supplements too. I stop seeing everyone for who I think that cold be annoying. I am not on any drugs at the moment. At the begging I was, but very quick I stopped. I am very grateful for this. I am 47yeras old and mother of two sons.