hahah thanks king i guess it does help to read the post correctly %-) :$ XD yea i agree with you king there are procedures if it is your frenulum but i dont see how that would affect your "true size"
thanks again 8)

No problem bio, we've all done it :-P

Yes my penis bends downwards, and its obviously easy to retract when flaccid.

Anonymous wrote:

Yes my penis bends downwards, and its obviously easy to retract when flaccid.[/quote

But can you retract when erect?

Hy I am 14 and I had the same problem when I was barely 13 I told my dad about it and he took me to the doctor, my doctor recomended circumsision or the softening cream. I rememberd my friend always calling me a alien for not being circumsized so I chose circumsision. It was great, barley and pain or anything. And now1 year later I feel great and my girlfriend says she likes it better circumsized, bb4 it hurted having sex but now it feels great, so take my advice

i had phimosis untill 24, so i was virgin all this time. was imposible to have sex, it was painful . forescin too tight. now i fixed my penis . by myself. you have to be patient and use materials very sterile and clean in maximum,. i made an instrument by myseld. it looked weird. it was an instrument that i used to keep open and strech the foreskin 10 min, 3 times a day 7 days a week, for 4 months. you have to be creative . i can show how to make the instrument but i wont be responsible if anything goes wrong with you. i think that my instrument and my way of curing phimosis is dangerous, but i had no choice, i have no insurence, so i did it myself and luckily my penis is just perfect i have pleased with rough sex 24 girls so far.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

15 years old. i've had, for a long time, like, a split of different colored skin on my penis. its only like 1.5 inches (saddening) and about half way through, in the middle, is a sudden really dark line circling it, then a lot lighter skin.
Anything for this? and to make it grow more?

well, heres the problem, im 13 years old and i have frenulum breve ( at least i think this is the problem). i can comfortby pull my foreskin half way down the head then it stops. its like it is attached to the head a the way down all the way around. now i see alot of people (including my age) have this and you don't know how reashuring that is or maby you do because your in the same situation as me. any way i showed my friends this and they to are uncercumsized, they same just pull it down it will go over is like ripping off a bandade. well tryed that and ended up with a pian full tear in my foreskin. i don't know if this is at all to sereuos of a problem because when i have sex or when i jack off it does not heart at all. i cant really tell you what to do, just if you try to pull your foreskin down don't pull to hard. i think i will consalt my docter and see if i can get it fixed. be brave dont be worrided and hopfully you can get though this because i didn't even know this was a problem untill today

Hi, I'm a woman and have had a boyfriend like this and I say to you all: go see a doctor or similar. you can certainly have sexual intercourse without fixing it but it will actually hamper how big it grows, what shape the head forms, and also you will develop an enormous amount of skin down teh sac area, causing hair up the shaft during an erection. This isn't a problem for anybody of course - but if you can get this fixed I urge you to do so.

Sexual pleasure is greater with the head exposed. without the head exposed oral sex isn't an option and some girls like giving it. Also having to go for an enormously long time before ejaculating might seem like fun when you're twenty but will wear you iout at forty. My boyfriend fixed it himself by pulling the foreskin back as much as he could when he could, but unfortunately fell asleep with it like that one night and ended up losing a certain amount of sensitivity in the head. I bought him some vitamin e cream too, to slather on it and help with stretching. However you deal with the situation, you do need to deal with it and see a doctor. It will be a heck of a lot easier to deal with when you do not have a girlfriend than it is when you do. :-D

I urge you to do this not because I wish my boyfriend had done this earlier, but because he does. K? :-)

arvyn wrote:

Hi i'm uncircumsized 20 year old guy and I have very tight foreskin.. I can hardly retract it when flaccid because, first my penis feels slightly sensitive and if i hold it any harder its too much pressure, and then when i do pull it back i can only expose the tip of my penis head, if i try to pull back any further theres pain and it seems like it cant go back because its still attached... when erect i stil can only retract a very little bit...

but that is not even my main concern...

the visible part of my penis beneath my foreskin isn't normal... there i can see the head, the glans and the opening, but ontop of the head, or it seems like its protruding out from right next to the opening, is a pinkish-red tissue like piece, thats very very sensitive to touch (intense pain) moreso than the rest of my penis head. And it looks out of place, disfiguring maybe?

I have noticed this ever since childhood when i first tried retracting my foresking (i thought it was blood back then but its not)

Can anyone tell me what sort of problem this is?

Also I've never had sex and masturbate my rubbing my shaft and the covered head, no retraction, so during intercourse and other sex activities does the foreskin have to retract to expose the head? And since mine hardly can and causes pain (if pulled back too much and if that red tissuey part is touched) what can I do about this?

Help very much appreaciated!!

I'm 20, closing on 21.

always, since I remember, at least, I've had a little ball on my penis, like a small bubble where the frenulum ends, it has never produced pain or any inconvenience, but I have never known of anyone else with something like this.

Any ideas as to what it could be and what to do about it?

i had that weng to doctor and i become diabetes type 2 as sugar level to high so have your blood level check

Hey I'm 18 and I think I may have phimosis as I can pull the skin back when flaccid but not when erect its cause the skin at the top is too tight the head peeks out I can still have sex but its dull and takes ages to orgasm :( help!!

Arvyn:

The condition of having a foreskin that won't retract is called phimosis. You can look it up.

The pinkish-red tissue may be the frenulum. You can look it up also. The frenulum is normal and is supposed to be there.

One can masturbate just fine as you describe. One can also have penetrative sex without retracting.

If you start a regimen of stretching exercises you will probably have a fully retractable foreskin in a few weeks or months.

In answer to your last question:

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.