Does Dr.Pepper contain much caffeine, as caffeine makes itching worse so would make the itching continue instead of go away naturally.

I have the same issue but I stopped drink sodas and caffeine over 5 years ago.

Maybe it was the sugar?

I had itchy red spots when i first started exercising. When i was out in the sun they would get irritated. From a little spot behind my arms on my triceps then spread over 85% of my body for over six months (Hands, Chest, Torso, Back, Arms, thighs) i had an uncomfortable sleep and @ nights it seemed to be itchy. I went to 3 different doctors who said it was some kind of viral infection and none of the creams prescribed worked. After three months I got fed up. I researched natural remedies to do with itching and heat rashes alike. I slept with clean breathable sheets,kept them uncovered as much as possible, to avoid irritating them, If the spots became itchy i never itched them as i didn't want them to spread more and more, washed my hands regularly and I made a natural mixture of tea tree oil and organic coconut oil and it gave me such a relief. Now its been a year or so and what do you know i have it back! After reading these comments I'm guessing soda intake and stress could possibly be the cause. Time to meditate and take time for myself then :)