I have had severe pain in my lower left side near the groin or pubic bone which most often causes vomiting for the past 2 years with increasing frequency, about once a week now. Usually first thing in the morning. No diareha. I have had 2 colonoscopys, x-rays, ct scans, blood and urine tests with all negative results. When I take flagyn and ciprol my symptoms disappear but return within a week of discontinuing the medication. Symptoms indicate diverticulitis but CT and colonoscopy are negative.

Hi I am a 33 year old female and have been vomiting for over a year now sometimes it is green bile.  I throw up almost everything I eat and drink.  Mostly the only thing I can keep in my stomach is soymilk. I have really bad headaches too and have been to many drs. in the past year with no answers. I have went and saw gi drs. therapists, and even 2 cancer drs. but cant get any answers.  I was in the hospital but my dr. told me there was nothing else she could do for me and sent me home. If anyone has any answers to what it could be please leave a reply.  I don't ever have any energy and honestly I feel like i am dying.  Please help???