For me sex is non second place of importance in relationship, but for guy I’ve been seeing is on the first place. He thinks everything can be fixing with sex. I admit our sex great, but something I feel like it is the only think that keep me around him, there are so many other things that I can’t live with it. Would you like to share your views on sex importance in a relationship?

I believe also that sex is of great importance in every relationship. It is more than just boisterous affection or mutual "getting off". Sex in a long-term, monogamous pairing becomes the "you and me" thing that is unique to the two people in that relationship. My wife and I love many people in our lives, we hug them, kiss them, cry with them, worry about them, think about them, but we also love, kiss, cry with and think about each other. But while those things are shared with many, our sexual intimacy is not. Sex is our “private language" of the relationship. If sex isn't present in relationship, then where is the physical expression of love that is truly unique?

For me I don't see it as important.You can be happy without sex.There are other things I tend to focus on when I get involve with someone.
https://www.wikihow.com/Get-More-Intimate-Without-Having-Sex