So here is my story, and experience with Marijuana. I was a heavy smoker for througout the last couple of months; consuming at least a eighth a day. I know it is alot, but i loved it with a passion. I had nothing to do when i smoking except just smoking the ganj with my friends. However, when i previosly stopped i started getting major side effects. The most important one that i have ran across is paranoia. Now that i have gotten into alot of big group setting i am thinking that everyone is talking about me; which is so not true, and totally irrational. But it keeps occuring. My question is how do i get rid of this nasty side effect, and move on with my life!? im tired of being paranoid, i need specific answer on why and how i deal with this issue. Please, and thank you.

Reply to this, need all the help i can get!

I'd say give it up for a while. I didn't have a great experience with hash at all. Something similar too what you described. Getting paranoid, hallucinations long after I stopped smoking hash. a day or week afterwords. I had to give it up totally because I got a bit mad. But I don't think thats whats happening to you. I'd say lay off for a while and see how you feel in a week or so. If you don't feel great you need to go see a doctor.

Word thanks, im good now. smoking weed and everything, i smoked hash habitually though previously.

GLOBALQUIT THAT SHITE BROTHER before it messes you up permantly. which it will. speak from 12 years of experiance. i was a heavy smoker also. what i can say aswell is weed is a hold back to anyone who wants to do good in life, i know so many capable intelligent people who have acheived nothing because they smoke. a few have done quite well for themselves but most are pissin their lives away. im 24 btw, just quit 3 weeks ago and just getting ready to go and grab life by the balls, i wish i never started weed i cant imagine where id be without that c**p.

take my advice seriously learn from my cockup!!! if your friends have gotta problem with you not smoking try to pressure you back into it their not your friends.

You are 100% correct mate. I wish i would have given up sooner, but i always use to justify it in my head!!!