The skin above my eyelids has progressively been dropping ove my eyelids. It concerns me since I think eventually it will droop over my eyes and cause vision problems.

Wha can I do for this condition. I am 68 years old and have otherwise unlined skin.

Oh Patricia, welcome to the land of saggin skin. If this impairs your vision you can probably have the droopy lids surgically fixed, like a lid lift. Insurance will pay for it if you can prove that it is interupting your eyesight, otherwise you will have to choke up the cash yourself as insurance refuses to pay for cosmetic surgery for vanity reasons. That's why you have to convince the doctor that you can't see all that well anymore because of your saggy lids.

Hi Patricia Morrison,

As bbfeet9 has already told you everything you need to know I can just add few more things. You definitely need to consult your doctor because of the sagging skin and see that you get operation covered by the insurance.

Sagging skin is big problem and it can cause you really big vision problems and since you are 68 years old it wouldn’t be wise to let this happen. And there is another problem with sagging skin; this can make you look much older than you really are. And removing this skin will make you look much younger than you really are.

I hope that you will resolve your problem very soon and that will not cause you any problems.