Did it help?

HI need an advice, just now i am suffering a slight pain and burning after urinating. There are also some traces of blood.. I'm worried. Did anyone, experienced this? I take amoxicillin but planning to visit a doctor tomorrow if the symptoms and pains persist. At first, my lower urethra pains me then after urinating it even get worse. After drinking lots of water, the pain lessen but still the feeling of urinating even drops are still there with traces of blood :(

It definitely sounds like you have a yeast infection. I'm only 13 but my mom had one and it sounds exactly like it. She said its normal for women to get them and I have friends who have gotton them. Definitely go to a doctor they will most likely give you some pills to take. its also proven that drinking water will help a lot but you need to go to a doctor if you really want to get rid of it

Hi I've been going through something so similar. It has been running my life. When these symptoms it's really uncomfortable and even makes me tired. It's not exactly pain... but a slight burning. I'm 21 years old and don't want to live my life having to deal with this. I'm suffering from more than just that... I have bladder spasms and on top of that I'll empty my bladder so I think and I'll still have urine left to pee out, by force that is. When I drink liquids it runs right through me, I feel like I have something wrong with filtering. Not sure what to do. This is just extremely frustrating. Seen a urologist and he pretty much told me there's nothing wrong with me an I should be able to live life with these symptoms.

I'm a 22 year old male and currently have a irritation of the urethra. I have had a handful of instances throughout my life with these same symptoms. In fact I delt with it earlier back in May. I did a UTI test back then and it came out negative. My urine is as clear as day but my complete urinary tract is inflamed currently right now and well the glans has some pink on the edges far from the tip of my penis. As a child getting up in the morning, I would occasionally urinate and then my urethra would start burning. I would drink cranberry juice and it would slowly go away but now I have a instance where my urethra is inflamed for a couple of weeks and I don't know why this occurs. I went to the doctor back when I was 13 and the tests came out negative but I still had this burning pain of the urethra. It doesn't matter if I'm urinating or not but it is moreless constant with the pain. I'm wondering if anybody else has had similar problems and I want to find out what they did to help their urethra pain. I feel like I have a condition and my urethra gets inflamed for no particular reason. Would much appreciate to hear back.

I have just started in the last few months with a discomfort in my urethra. All tests came back neg for infection, prostate is fine, bladder good.  One thing i can point out is this all started immediatly after I had held a pee in to the point my tummy had spasms. Before that nothing was wrong. Doctors arnt helping much, I have an appointed to get scoped in a week, but the urologist didnt think there was anything wrong and i had to almost beg to have him check.

Hi Vishal, I live in India and am 24 year old male and suffering from LUTS from past 3 months..been to 4 doc(3 urologists and 1 GS but no help) 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Vishal,
I seem to be having the similar symptoms and noticed an allergy to lactose products. What is your contact information to discuss more about your treatment and what things helped.

Thanks
Rahul

i am 18 yrs..and recently i've notice the burning sensation after urination... about a week ago it started and then it ceased for a day or two... now it started yesterday again...but this time blood came with the burning.. but not in the urine.. i haven't been to a doctor and i haven't said this to anyone until now... ill see a doctor later today tho..so i hope i am fine

I have these symptoms did you ever figure anything out

What I believe I had was a pinched nerve. I had all those symptoms, but had held a pee past the point i should have. I had the urge to pee when I didnt for months, 6 or 7. During that time I never held a pee, pee'd frequently . After the 6 or 7th month i lost all the symptoms and have been fine.

I have been having a strange "twinge" in my urethra for several years. There is never bacteria found and doctors always treat me profolacticaly with antibiotics that don't help. This issue pops up maybe once or twice a year. It can last several weeks creating a miserable existence for myself and probably people around me. Needless to say I want to die when I know it is happening. When I was pregnant it escalated into flank pain that induced vomiting. They said I possibly passed a stone and maybe I had a kidney infection. Gave me AB's that didn't help and vicodan. The only thing that made it stop and to away was the vi odan. Its been 1 yr and 9 months and its back. I don't want to live because do tors won't help.

Its very frustrating when doctors don't help. I recently went in for stomach problems and they are more interested in breast exanms and vaginal exams. Hello assholes! Doesn't it matter that I am suffering g. A physical problem is causing mental duress. I want to die because I am so God damn uncomfortable all the time. Do your job.

Hi Vishal,

I am too am lactose intolerant and have been suffering from the same issues for over one year. I have seems over 4 doctored and have taken all the drugs a urologist can prescribe. I now I cannot drink milk and have not done so. However, I have the same problem (burning) after urination. What did you do to resolve the issue, just stop drinking milk?

Paresh

Try washing out your urethra, I had the same issue.. burning after peeing and ejaculation, slight burn to moderate burn. After dealing with this issue for the last 7 months I finally feel relief from this issue, It finally came down to the point where I was willing to try anything. So the idea was from another thread on another web-site, where a doctor was treating people with colloidal silver by injecting it into the urethra opening.. So I got a eye dropper "clear eyes" cleaned it out as best as possible, I then fill the eye dropped with 270 ppm colloidal silver, I then inserted the eye dropped into my urethra opening and squeezed the bottle pretty hard to squirting the liquid in and making sure I felt the solution make it into the base of my of my urethra" to the bottom of my penis, the membranous urethra", well after running out of colloidal silver I was still experiencing the some of the same burning sensations. So I replaced the colloidal silver with cold tap water, and started doing this two to three times a day and after ejaculation. Now about four to five days later I have no symptoms, im still washing out my urethra two times a day.. I talked to my Doctor first to resolve this issue seven months ago, but I was not able to find a solution after multiple anti biotics were perscribed, hopefully this helps you as much as this helped me, I feel your pain brother..