I have sore throat for some time. I think that this is the worst sore throat I ever had. I am already diagnosed with GERD. I am like the others on diet and I am taking Nexium. I even started with elevated sleeping. I am not satisfied with this situation. I am not sure what to do.

I was also diagnosed with GERD few years ago in upper GI. I had no idea I had GERD, because I was asymptomatic. I have been on Nexium this whole time. Lately I began to experience a constant burning sensation in my throat. Nothing has helped, Nexium, digestive enzymes, Prilosec, etc. I had endoscopy which shown that my esophagus is in good shape, but my throat is constantly sore. I am pretty uncomfortable and most of the times I don’t even feel like eating. I am too young and tired of feeling like this, so I think next I will probably seek out an otolaryngolotist who specializes in this area.