My girlfriend and i have been trying to get her to squirt. When i feel like shes getting close she gets really tight around my fingers but then she just clamps down with her legs and makes me stop saying it hurts.  what am i doing wrong whats she doing wrong?

Health Guru
For some reason your girlfriend is scared to let her self go when you masturbate her, it could be just because she is embarrassed or scared just be patient with her and dont rush try kissing her body all over and stimulating her breasts, stroking her inner thighs and just caressing her vagina lips and softly licking over her vagina lips with just the tip of your tongue.
Do you do anything else before you start fingering her trying to make her squirt?
Can she make herself squirt when she is alone or has she never tried?
Some females find it very hard to let in when there all most at the point me no return as the get a sudden urge they are going to pee and that's what stops them in case they do.
Just be very patient and dont force her or she will never squirt and your just make it worse

Yes ive made her orgasm from eating her out and penetration before trying fingering. She cant make herself squirt but has never tried alone. Ive made her squirt once before. but we had been drinking she obviously just let herself relax.

Health Guru
Try talking to her about masturbation and trying to see if she can make her self squirt.
As i said though dont put pressure on her. As you said the last time you made her she was drunk so she would of been relaxed because depending on how drunk she was you could me done anything and she wouldn't of cared.
Dont rush and focus on other things rather than making her squirt.