Hi, my husband and I are about to start an infertility treatment and I want to get some advices about that how to increase our chances to get a baby. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi, this procedure may take you a lot of time and money, so at first you should. Make sure that financial issue is in order. Also, it is worth to look for the best prices and check availability. Some pharmacies have fertility medications in stock while other pharmacies may need to order them for arrival the next day. Try to arrange for flexible work hours. Try to determine the busiest time of day at the fertility center and ask to schedule appointments or phone calls at another time. I have found help of people who have gone through the same procedure precious. Talk to them, you can share your experiences and you will get some useful advices.