I would like to become a fitness instructor. I am 23 years old and I have been practicing various fitness programs since I was 17. I found the right courses, but I would like to have some head on start before it begins. I'm interested in a connection between stretching and flexibility. Are they dependable that much on one another or not?

Stretching and flexibility are connected in that way that first causes the second. But our flexibility has its limits. Muscles, tendons and ligaments cannot stretch more than their genetic allows them to. There are several types of flexibility. Two main are dynamic and static. Static can be active and passive. Each of these types has its own definition and explanation of connection with stretching but I don't know every detail, and you're going to learn it in your school anyway, so you'll be telling us in a couple of months.