Does cross-training differs for men and women? I am practicing various types of fitness for more than three years now. I know that my muscles and my entire body are pretty much exhausted, so I am starting thinking about cross training. My fitness instructor told me that he could make me a cross training program, but that he would need couple of days for that, because it's different for man and women. Is that true? I know there are differences in our physiologies, but that much?

Yes, not that much, but it does differs. The main reason for that is in our hormone secretion. Simply put, different levels of different hormones are causing different body reactions to the same exercise. Just think of the stress that woman's body goes during its period every month and that goes on for several decades. So, every training program, including cross training one, differs for men and women.