Hello girls,

can you tell me is sugar busters diet very strict? How it works? Now I have some recipes, and I will make it, but I realised that I don't know how this diet works? :) So, is it strict? What exactly I need to know? What can I eat and what I need to avoid?

Do you know anyone who tried this diet and it was great for him? I don't know how sugar diet can go wrong :) , but I am sure that there are some issues that I don't know.

What do you think about this diet? Can it be effective? 

Good afternoon.

Here is what you need to know!

I was following this diet and it was very strict, regarding the foods that you actually can eat and foods that you need to avoid. If you miss this, even for just one day, you will not be able to see how your weight is going down.  The main reason that because this diet is hard is a very small list of some foods that you can eat. It is hard to keep up, I won't lie to you!

So, you can eat carbohydrate foods, such as beans, whole grain, brown rice and past, also a low fat dairy products, as long as they have NO SUGAR in it. So, if you were thinking that this diet is great because it has a lot of sugar, you are totally wrong!

Almost all fresh fruits and vegetables are allowed.

Good luck!

they say that this diet is great to prevent cancer, because it has a lot of benefits. I don't know if this is true, because I was not able to find something about it online. This diet also recommends  you to control portions, so you need to be strict on this area, when you need to know what you eat. This plan is based on 30% protein, 40% fat and 30% carbohydrate. 

But, personally I think that every diet is a strict in certain way. If you want to lose your weight, you need to find a right diet for you, for your body and your personality.

Good luck in your journey!