Hey,

anyone knows some yummy sugar busters diet recipes? If you do, can you share it with me? :)

My sister told me that these sugar busters recipes are so amazing and delicious, and that is one more thing that I want to try :) As soon as possible.

I have read some interesting advices about this diet, and it seems pretty easy for me. I hope I am right about it :) So, every advice is great and helpful to me. Tell me - do you know any recipe, how to prepare it, is it easy to cook.

Let me know, thank you! 

I think that this diet is nothing special. It is very easy and you don't need to have a lot of cooking experience to prepare the meals. So, that is good, right? I have one recipe in my notebook. Here it is.

Applesauce cake

You need ¼ of cold pressed oil, one half of frozen apple juice, 3 white eggs, applesauce, vanilla, wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, half of nutmeg, grated apples – you need to peel them.

Preheat your oven to 250 C. Beat together apple concentrate, white eggs and oil. Add applesauce, vanilla and combine it.

Mix together oats, soda, nutmeg, fluor, cinnamon, baking powder. Add apples. Blend it.

After you finish this, pour this mixture into a pan. Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy your meal :)

thank you! This is pretty yummy – and it is sweet :) And that is something that I like :) I found a lot of cool recipes last night as well.  Not this one, and that is why I am happy. I will try it tomorrow, for my breakfast. I think that this is just easy to prepare and it is easy to eat :)

Do I need to use cinnamon? Because, I don't like it so much. It has very strong taste.  Can I use something other instead? I will try to make it without cinnamon, and if that is ok, then I will never use it :)

Thank you again!