Hello! I have a question whether sunburn could be causing fever? I have high fever and also have sunburn and both of them appeared at about the same time yesterday I was swimming a lot and was playing volleyball on the beach and I never felt no burning sensations up to late at night yesterday and whole the night I had fever also and I am having some light fever now. So what should I do with this sunburn and could it be causing fever?

Who knows maybe you even had a heat stroke for your sunburn obviously have caused you this fever- so my advice is to go see a doc and tell him/her about all the symptoms. You may take now some aspirin tablets for they are good in reliving described symptoms but yet you haven't mentioned how old you are for the kids and teenagers are not allowed to take no aspirin for the risk of Reye syndrome. Anyway have frequent cold showers and cover yourself with cold wet towel just to reduce the heat out of your body and make sure to take plenty of water now for you are at high risk of getting serious dehydration now and it could easily result in kidney damage also.