The past two days I have been having issues down there. At first It was just itchy and kinda burned. So I thought maybe it's just a yeast infection. But I noticed I don't have any abnormal discharge or abnormal smell. But I got some Monistat anyway just in case. Then yesterday I noticed it was very very swollen big and soft to the touch. The itching died down and it didn't burn all that much anymore either but now it just looked irritated. Then I remembered maybe it's not a yeast infection maybe Im allergic to something. And we had just recently ran out of body was so I had been using my shampoo as body was it's Suave Rosemary Mint shampoo. So I thought maybe that irritated it. Then today not much changed its still raw, red and irritated although the swelling did go down a little. But now.. My vagina almost reminds me of uncooked ground beef. It's not bumpy but it just look severely irritated and raw. I have also noticed a loss of appetite and I'm tired. I don't know if that has anything to do with what's going on or if it's just because I'm worrying myself sick. (I'm a huge worry wort....) so if someone has ever had something similar please let me know. Thank you!

I have the same problem but the shampoo may be bothering you I found out that I am irritated to strong body wash and soaps and you might need something less strong because you might be sensitive down there like I am. I use vagisil body wash and it doesnt irritate me down there like the other body wash and then when i run out of vagisil and have to use the other stuff my problem usually comes back again. so try to use something more sensitive down there and you should be okay! Hope this was helpful