I am a 21 y/o female with the symptoms of headache on right side of head, nausea, growing pains, weak, tired all the time. As soon as I wake up, I have a headache and it lasts for a couple hours and gradually goes away during the day. I feel nauseous all day long and when I eat something, I feel like I am about to throw up. My whole body feels weak, like sluggish and slow when I try to move. It feels as if something is "weighing down" my arms and shoulders. My legs have growing pains. Most of the time I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I'm not overweight. Some other things are that I have 2 children ages 2 and 2 months. I don't know if this could be stress or depression or something else? Anyone else have these symptoms?                                                                                    

First you should see a doctor. Depression usually doesn't involve headaches. From your symptoms, I suspect you have migraine headaches. Migraines can involve nausea, weakness and sluggishness. Another possibility is fybromyalgia.