Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I would like to find out some information about tattoos. I have always been fascinated with all kind of tattoos. When I was younger all I could do is think about them but just recently I have decided to have one big tattoo done on my back and I did it. Although my parents didn’t approve it- I was very satisfied with it and that gave me strength to keep on with my ideas.
Just recently I started to have some crazy ideas about getting a tattoo on my penis. I have watched several pictures with penis tattoos and I was fascinated! Please tell me- I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a penis tattoo. Feel free to write about this!

Hello. I think I can tell you some things about this because a good friend of mine received a tattoo on his penis.
If you're asking me about this- I would say that both, you and my friend are a bit crazy- that’s all. How can you be sure that in several years you will still be fascinated with this stuff?
Anyway, I talked with him about this and like I said, he’s very proud on it. Only problem is that his tattoo is in color and some colors, especially red, must be re-colored every three or four years. That’s a bit painful.
He told me that the only problem is that when you are receiving penis tattoo your penis must be erected all the time and sometimes this mean for several hours, depending on the complicity of tattoo. That’s why- you will probably take a larger dose of Viagra.