Ok here goes it.

I am 14 weeks adn 3 days pregnant with my first child and about 3 weeks about my boyfriend and I decided we would not keep the baby because we both want to finish college. So from that point on I went on with my life as normal drinking, [partying, and not taking my pre-natal vitamins.

Now my termination appointment is Saturday and i am having second thoughts. I already told everyone I was no longer pregnant and I am so scared I hurt the baby with my wild lifestyle. I don't know what to do I juust thought I'd come here for some opinions. The father does not want to go along with the abortion either. I feel so alone with this problem. I really want to keep my baby. I hate myself right now! :-(

hi! i am 21 years old! i understand you dont worry you are not alone. i was 18 on my first pregnancy i lost the baby 2 weeks before i got married i felt terrible. but now i am a mother of two and i am happy though i have hard times sometimes that baby is going to motivate you to keep going to school and to finish your carreer ont hurt your self like that cause your are not only hurting the baby but also your self concience. i suggest you foloow your heart. listen to your self. its gonna be hard but you will survive i promise. sorry for my bad writing.

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I am just worried I hurt my baby already. I don't want to hinder his/her life because of my indecisiveness. :-(

Hi I am new to this sight and I don’t know how to post but I have a problem and  my friends cant help me. So I came here. Long story short I am 5 months pregnant the father is a guy whom I met in a bar. I am 36 and have 2 other children  there 18 yrs old. the baby was not planed but I am happy to be a mom again. My problem is that the father does not want the baby but it is my decision  to keep it  and  I am. I told him that if he does not want to stick around he does not have to. I wouldn’t go after him for money  or anything like that. Okay here’s where Iam lost he wont go away. He calls to see how I am doing. But when we do see each other and I bring up the baby he doesn’t want to talk about it. I asked him if he want to feel the baby move he says no. I asked him about the names I have chosen he doesn’t care. He wants to help with the baby buy the crib clothes and what not. But doesn’t want the baby! I  give him props for being a man and staying around and owning up to his reasonability’s but if he doesn’t want it why is he sticking around? I have tried to talk to him and I get no answers just a bunch of I don’t knows. I am confused on where he’s head is at. He does not have any children and he is very scared I am hoping that when he holds his child for the first time it will hit him and he will be a good father. But what if he doesn’t. should I stop talking to him ? Keep him out of the loop. I don’t want to put anyone into a place they do not want to be in. but I also can not be mean to him he is trying..I am thinking what would be best for the child.  Could use some advise on this.

Confused in las Vegas

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use