The Title says it all, I have most of the symptoms but i took a HBT and it came out negative...i figure that i will take another in a couple of days good idea?

It could be possible that it is too soon to tell, there are some women who are pregnant, but it doesnt show on the pregnancy test till they are almost 2 months along, it just depends on how high your levels of hcg are when you take a test....You could prob, wait another week and restest if you take another test in a day or so, this to could still be early..

In the month of June I had a normal cycle. It comes on the 3rd Week of every month. I had sex twice prior to my period suppose to have came on. One time a condom was used and the second time a condom was not used. On the second time he released his sperm inside me and I am not on any BC and I haven't been on any for over a year. I haven't seen my period and its been 8 days. I have a couple of symptons: nausea, tender breast, and fatigue. I have taken 3 pregnancy test and all came back as negative. Is it possible that I could still be pregnant?