The title does not reflect the full extension of my problem. My problem is the following: i have hundreds of what look like pimples on my scrotum skin, and from each of them a single hair sprouts (some have no hair). This might just be an illusion because of the skin being pushed out by the hair. And this extends to underneath the penis mostly on the base but with no hair. Overall the scrotum looks very bumpy albeit these are small. Also there is a more visible dark spot on the right side of the scrotum with no hair and its no bump, it just seems like a stain. By the way I'm 15 and sexually inactive.

By the way I have some info that might or not be relevant to my problem and that is I am a cyclist.

Don't you want to see a doctor ? This forum cannot check your testicle so we wouldn't know exactly what it is, see what I mean?
I guess with tight fitting nlyon shorts for cyclist and a lot of friction with the bike saddle rubbing whole day long, anything could happen. The temperature must be boiling with all this rubbing going on. Your pair of testicle is supposed to be kept cool that is why they are outside your body in a special cooling sacks. Don't you know that? Too hot and your testicle would not produce spermatozoon only liquid without the little tadpole things swimming in it... Ask your doctor if you don't believe me.