After my training in the pool yesterday, I was shocked to discover that my hair turned green! At first I thought it had something to do with this new hair dye that I started using recently. But, then it occurred to me that this can be caused by chlorine from the water in the pool. Is it possible or there’s something really wrong with me?

Of course it is possible! That’s the main reason why you should wear a swimming cap to protect your hair fro chlorine. Many people were surprised to discover that their hair turned green all of a sudden and they didn’t know what the problem was and what to do with their hair. As I recollect there are certain products on the market which can prevent this unpleasant thing from happening and there are also products to remove that awful green nuance from your hair. Just go to any specialized sports store and ask what they have for chlorine stains. And don’t be afraid that this is irreparable or that chlorine can cause certain damage to your hair. Just nourish it properly after the training.