Hey I'm a 14 and my fore skin is very tight what should I do about it?I used to masturbate but it was risky because I live in a family of six and it would take to long or I would be uh interrupted by someone coming into the computer room. what should I do to loosen it if I can?Can I?

Help PLEASE.

P S: I have a girlfriend and I'm afraid that she well might want to DO stuff if you no what i mean[just like touching each other etc. not actually doing it. What is Fast and effective? If it is possible

sounds like forsyce spots

What is forsyce spots?

I didn't see where you mentioned any kind of spots in your post.

To stretch mine I used to put two fingers in the opening while in the shower and spread them apart to stretch it. Don't hurt yourself, do it easy and hold it as long as you can to allow the skin time to stretch. It will take a few weeks to see much difference but it does work.

The more you do it the sooner it gets there. You don't have to be in the shower but wet and warm makes the skin softer. Whenever you have time to stick your fingers in there like in bed waiting for sleep to slip up on you. Pulling it back over an erection and holding it there may help too.

If your GF would like to help you work on that it could be a lot more fun.

cool thanks m8 helped.

P.S Good Idea about my GF helping me but I think she might be a bit weirded out by it lol.