I'm 14-15 and I masturbate occasionally, today when I masturbated and finished up it was fine and then I had a shower. The shower was all regular but then I pee'd in the shower and the head of my penis started killing. I haven't really done anything too sexual, (only making out and stuff), So it can't be an STD or anything but it kills. This is the second time I've had it and I really can't be bothered going to the doctors to get checked haha. But it kills so bad. Can someone help?

Same thing happen to me but im looking through everything and trying to figure out if it is going to ever go away

Here's what happened i was vibrating my penis and was going rough and after that I noticed that it's swollen below the head and burns at the tip of the head when I urinate and i don't know if this will go away or what it is