has your numbness/and tingles gotten any better? Im dealing with numbness/burning/tingling on the right side of my tongue after a dental procedure

Did you ever get a diagnosis? I found your post through searching my symptoms. I'm a 28-year-old female experiencing bad taste on the left side of my mouth, tingling on the left edge of my tongue, headache, and tingling fingers.

Thank you this makes sense

Did you read about menopause and burning tongue syndrome? Have you ruled that out already? I have the tongue tingles that drive me crazy. Sigh.

Reflux does NOT cause a tingling tongue...i've had GERD for years and have never had my tongue tingle from it. My tongue-tingling symptom started when I was put on blood thinners

I am having tongue tingling... It seems to be linked to artifical sweetner

I have numbness also on left side back of tongue and a severe headache last 3 days shortness of breath what is wrong with me help

I have been having trembling in left hand a couple of years now both hands tremble and past 3 days headache and numbness on left side of tongue in back shortness of breath severe headaches what is wrong with me helo.  59yrs old

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I've had a sore throat/roof of mouth for a week now with a tingling tongue. Nothing tastes the same and some stuff tastes awful with almost a metallic taste. Hurts to swallow, hurts to take a bit of certain foods.

This makes sense. I’ve had a numb tongue, lip, chin for months. Making an appt to have these amalgam fillings out soon. Thanks!