ok, so im 15 years old and about a month or two ago, i woke up and noticed my tonsil on the left side was very swollen, and it hurt to swollow, and my glands just beneath my jaw bone were swollen as well.there was a big lump on the outside. also, my tonsils were covered in white spots with in a few days. i went to the doctor about a month ago and got tested for strep and it came back negative, so they tested me for anything else and all test came back negative. a few days later the swelling went down and it felt somewhat better. but now a month later, they are swollen on and off, and the gland is still swollen. both of my tonsils still are swollen, some days more than others. it still hurts to swollow most of the time and it really hurts when i yawn.
oh and also, one of my tonsils looks like it has crevases or bumps on it, and it looks really shrivley, just gross.
I NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED THEM REMOVED
what do you think?

Only your doctor can confirm if you need to have the removed. You obviously have an infection as your glands are swolen. Your doctor will need to consider how many times in the last few years you have had an infection. What you are describing sounds like tonsilitus to me. You need to see your doctor as soon as possible to get a diagnosis. Good luck!