I am 32 weeks along so far and just a few days ago my wisdom tooth started to ache. Just the right side, Im unsure of what to do because i have heard (from friends and a few dentists sp?) That I cant do anything now since they would have to put me out to remove it, (just so you know my right wisdom tooth is starting to come in so its still under the gum, but its also coming in sideways....didnt even know it was possible....) but its seems all that works to numb the pain is ice cream but i was wondering if there was another way or solution to my problem. (but it only works for a while so I guess I would have to keep buying and eating it....you can see only one little person would be getting joy out this LOL) XD

I hope there is something that could help or must i wait till after giving birth????