I found out yesterday that both wisdom teeth on the right side are infected. Now im very dizzy and off balance. Is this normal

Hello there,

I have heard a lot of different stories considering your question and some of them are pretty scary but I will share them with you anyway. One says that you should return to your dentist and ask him to give you antibiotics so the infection gets away. In some cases the infected gums may be cut off so that the blood flow is restored. They usually prescribe amoxicillin which should be taken for about few days.  

The other friend had absolutely same situation and he was on antibiotics as well, amoxicillin 500 mg for 5 days. This helped about the infection but in the end his wisdom tooth had to be removed. This can be very complicated so ask your dentist about all the options. Good luck.