Hello! I'm not an expert in the field of medicine. I ask you to reply to my next question. I would like to know something about pregnancy. Actually I would like to hear top 10 tips to get pregnant. What is recommended for such thing? I wish to thanks for your advice about this.

Hi! As I see you need information. I will try to answer to your question with my experience. You want to know top 10 tips to get pregnant. There is no problem I will tell you that my friend. You can do next things: see your doctor for a Periconception, visit and get your partner tested too, make love regularly and at the right time, eat well, take your vitamin and folic acid supplement well before conception, review with your doctor all medications you take including over-the-counter and prescription medications, stop smoking and drinking, be at your optimal weight and exercise, relax, see your dentist for a checkup and cleaning, check your health insurance coverage, review your options for leave at work, and make a pregnancy and baby budget.