Hi, my husband and I have been trying for many years to get children. We went to see many doctors, tried 7 different therapies including some alternative approaches, but without success. Now, in 42 year I became pregnant, and we gave up all therapies a year ago, thinking that I am too old t conceive. How is it possible? I would like some scientific explanation, if there is any, or it was just God’s will.

Hi, it could be because you were finally not under pressure of becoming pregnant, you didn’t think of it at al and it happened. Perhaps, the nature of problem with infertility was psychological, it solved by itself when you didn’t have pregnancy as burden on you. Nobody expects a 40 year old woman to get pregnant. I have a friend who lives in happy marriage, and they also had fertility problems. So, they decided to adopt a kid. Aftr adoption they had 2 more their own kids. Later, the doctors were claiming that it was psychological problem, existing only in their heads. Perhaps, a visit to psychologist would have been the right solution for you too, but it’s not really important any more.