I have aconstant pain in my uretha i'm female and 49 years old. I had a hesterectomy one year ago and my doctor told me that my bladder was very hard to the feel and she tried to push it back up into place but couldn't move it.I'm concered that I might have something serious going on. thank you

Hello there! Your post is quite hard to understand. You said that you had a hysterectomy done a year ago but you didn’t say what for and whether the pain started straight after hysterectomy or was it present even before the surgery. When did your doctor try to push back the bladder?

When your doctor told you she tried to push the bladder back, did she say that your bladder had protruded into the vaginal wall or not.

Are you experiencing any other problems besides urethral pain? When was the last time you saw your doctor and what tests did you have?

The story you provided is blurry, so if you could tell it with a bit of more information, maybe we would be able to say more about it.

I had a partial hysterectomy but also had a bladder lift because it collapsed and ad so much pain before the surgery get a second opinion they can tell during your exam