Hey

Im going to be having first time sex very soon. Im uncut and ive been read on this forum about a guy being concerned that his foreskin pulled the whole way back during sex - how does it NOT pull the whole way back during sex? I thought that uncut guys pulled their foreski back as if they were cut and have sex like that, if not then how? Is the foreskin meant to roll back as you put it inside a woman, and then roll back as your withdraw and so on?

I dont know if mine would do that, my foreskin rolls back when erect okay but i have to push it a bit to make it roll back. It porn ive seen guys whos foreskin slides up and down fast as if friction didnt apply to them.

Any input? whats the norm sex for uncut guys?

im cut but the uncut peeps i know say that it does pull back. There isn't really any other way, i dont think its harmful for you as long as you have lube(i suggest it all the time)

Normally, with an adult mature foreskin which is fully retractable, the foreskin rolls back as you enter and rolls forward when you withdraw. During sex it moves back and forth as you thrust.

If you are adolescent, your foreskin may still be a bit tight, which means you have to push it a bit to get it to roll back. You may want to stretch it some more to make it looser.