Good day everyone,

I was wondering if any of you can tell me some popular body shapers for women weight loss?

I don’t think on those that will make me look slim when I wear it, because I will buy that one for some special events, but I need this one that will actually help me lose my weight?

Does these even exist? If it does, can I order it online and what do you recommend to me?

Which one I should buy?

Do you have experience with it? If you do, can you tell me did you have lost some pounds or not?

Enjoy my ladies! 

Hey there,

You can find a lot of them on the internet, and you can find some reviews for each one as well.  It depends on what do you want, where do you want to lose your weight, your body fat, etc?

I have heard about some slim hot, but I don’t know anyone who tried it. I think it can fit your body perfectly, but of course, you need to try it, or to know your body size so you can order it online.

I think that this search is long one :) But, I think it is OK to try it.

Good luck.

Hey there,

Thank you so much. I found a lot of interesting answers here on Steadyhealth. I must say that I made a list of some popular body shaper for women weight loss, and I will try to search as much as I can, so I will to see what can be the best one for me. And, I am totally sure that I want to try it as soon as I can. I mean, I will need it for a few days, because, like a lot of the ladies, I want to look perfect :)

Thank you for your comment, it is helpful to me.

Have a nice day!