i also had the same problem.. months ago i losed my virginity for the first time.. and it was terrible.. i had this horrible burning when i used to pee and my vgg was kind of itchi and irritated also had vaginal discharge witish and stuff.. THAT IS YEAST INFECTION.. you guys should take antibiotics and end up with that thing because it's not gonna go away.. i also thought my period washed it away but it didnt and it was terrible after a while.. i had to take the medication and thanks god everything is better now

im having the same issue , itchy vaginal , no burning though . my discarge is brownish red , and sometimes i bleed with moucous in it . than my period was irregular and ive been sick during the morning for the past 2 weeks . I have had sex unprotected so im worried i may be pregnant . Someone helpp pleaseee !

im just wondering if you know what cystitis is because if you think cystitis makes the vagina itch your wrong cystitis is red bumps on the outter wall of the vagina you can also have on or in the mouth

well,im experiencing the same thng,i hv this buning sensation 2 days after sex and i always use a coondom consulted two times and for the  first time i was given vaginal candizole and ampilcilin and the buning went away,second tym i ddnt get anythng but the buning went away,third tym i gt amoxycilin and it also stopped wat can this be coz i always use a condom?  

is it possible that this problem also occure  in case of without having sex????

It is not gonorrhea as she explained she was a virgin up until now, and she uses condoms. It is not a sexually transmitted disease.. it is a yeast infection.

Hey Did u ever find out wat waz wrong ? cuz i be feelingl the same same way i would like to know..dont feel like going to see a doc...

Spotting blood and brown discharge may occur when you are ovulating mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have a spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally appear. If a woman has spotting at the time of normal period rather than the usual amount of flow, and if she had sex without using birth control, she should take a pregnancy test.

I recently lost my vriginty and that been happening to me but it's probably a yeast infection or discharge

Umm i have the same symtoms but i done it once and it was without a condom also i dont burn when urinating sosooo what should i do please help

That would be a severe UTI. Almost like needless in your ureathra (sp?). Loss of bladder control and the frequent urge to go.

I'm having the same problems, im very young and I can't tell my parents and I'm afraid to see a doctor, if he ask me to see someone old or someone sees me going to a doctor I would be ruin..my mom thinks I'm an angel and I don't wanna disappoint her. What to do?

UTI, might need antibiotics see he doctor right away

Me an my x had sex an he gave me crabs they were all in his beard on his face yea i kno nasty now im.having pain on left side an bad discharge kinda yellow loodkin an oder do i have a std

I had my overys clamped like two wks ago n every since my surgery my vagina started itching n I have thick white sticky discharge n bumps n it's really red n it burns really bad.