Hello girls,

Last night, my hubby and I had our anniversary. It is now 10 years since we are in the marriage. He decided to take me on the dinner, but healthy one, because he knows that I am on a diet. It is very nice from him, really nice token of appreciation :) And, that is why I love him.

Food was great. For the appetizer we were eating cabbage soup. I must say that it was really nice, I don’t have prejudice about it anymore.

But, in that restaurant, they don’t want to tell me recipe for this soup. I understand that. So, I really was wondering does anyone here willing to share recipes for Cabbage soup diet?

It would be nice :) 

Hey,

I am glad that you like it. I have the original recipe, I got it from my aunt a few years ago :) I usually make it on the weekends, mostly on Sunday, because my household like it as well. And, yes I am willing to share recipe with you :)

You need one head of chopped cabbage, onions, sliced and chopped, green bell peppers, bunch of celery, bunch of shallots, chicken soup cubes, envelope onion soup, balsamic vinegar, vegetable juice, chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, pepper and garlic cloves.

Place all those ingredients into large pot and bring to a boil. Cook it for 1 hour.

You are welcome :)

Hello girls,

Yes, this is the best recipe I have ever tried. It is really delicious and I know that my mother used to prepare this one while we all were living under her roof :)

I must say that I didn’t like it in first time when I have tried it, but later it was delicious. You really can lose pounds with it, but not as much as you want, because I believe that this soup doesn’t have any nutritional values…Maybe I am making mistake, but.. :)

I think there are more recipes, so it would be nice to know some of them :)

Feel free to tell us girls :) 

Hello everyone,

You really have some great video tutorials how to make an amazing cabbage soup for your diet. You have excellent review of all of those groceries that are literally jumping in the pot :D

I must say that it is really easy to learn how to make cabbage soup. That is the only recipe I do know, and I believe that this one is original. And, when something is original, that means that it is pretty cool :D I would like to know are there more recipes as well? Because, so far, I don’t know any of them :)

I enjoy eating my cabbage soup on Sundays :)

Bye, bye! 

Of course, there are many variations of cabbage soup for this diet program, but as I was saying before, this one is from my grandmother, and I am sure that this one is original and unique :) Other recipes are really similar to this one, practically the same, and I am not sure that you can eat original cabbage soup in some restaurants.

But, I agree, if you have some recipe that you think it is pretty cool, then you should share it with us in here. I am always willing to try some new recipes, some new ideas :D 

Hey,

As I told you before, this recipe is the best so far, because I do like how this soup taste when you eat it. I have tried some other recipe, when I was at my friend’s birthday. Her mother was cooking this soup for lunch and I like it, but I think that something was missing. Later, she told me that there was no onion, and we all do know how onion is important in this meal.

So, I know that this is the best recipe for me :) Others are practically the same, maybe they don’t put some groceries in the pot :)

Hey there,

Thank you! I was cooking this soup a two days ago, and I like it. Maybe it was too salty for my taste, but it was ok. The only problem was that I didn’t feel full for a long time, I was hungry very soon after it. That is one thing that I didn’t like it. Maybe I would, if I had some other meal after this cabbage soup.

Anyway, I do agree that this one is good, but I think that I will skip this one as a diet program. :) Maybe I will cook this soup one day, when I am not that hungry :)

Have a nice day!